The Ethereum Foundation's account abstraction team, ETH Infinitism, developed a few reference contracts as part of the development of ERC-4337.
- SimpleAccount.sol - an account with one owner that verifies a single ECDSA signature. This is used in Stackup's Quickstart Example.
- BLSAccount.sol - account with one owner that verifies BLS signatures
- ZeroDev Kernel - A modular smart account implementation by ZeroDev. Audited in April 2023.
- Rhinestone - Designed to have a plugin ecosystem and based on the Diamond pattern. In progress.
- Permissive - Framework for managing on-chain authorization compatible with Rhinestone and Gnosis Safe. Early version is live.
- Soul Wallet - Developed for Soul Wallet. In progress, expected Q4 2023.
Safe (previously Gnosis Safe) is a popular smart contract wallet library that can be modified to be ERC-4337 compliant.
Updated about 1 month ago